Outpatient Therapist - C&F
|Salary Range:||DOE and Licensure|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and 401 K Retirement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Child & Family Services|
|Description:||Full-time licensed therapists needed in busy Parker location. Join a dedicated team of clinicians who see children, adolescents and families at Arapahoe Douglas Mental Health Network. In addition to providing therapy, responsibilities include assessment, case management, care coordination, crisis intervention and collaboration with community partners. Seeking experienced therapists with adoption and early childhood specialties. A Master's degree with Colorado clinical license (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) is required. Bilingual (Spanish/English) capability and cultural competency, training and experience providing trauma informed care are strongly preferred.|
Positions include weekday evening hours (min of two evenings until 8pm) and Saturday hours from 9am - 1pm to accommodate our families.
The salary range for this position is dependent on experience.
|Duties:||- Provide outpatient individual, group and family therapy, case management, crisis management, skill building, and psycho-education services to children, adolescents and their families. Strong emphasis in time effective and recovery oriented, evidence based treatment. |
- Facilitate process of assessment and develop treatment focus and goals with clients.
- Provide case management and care coordination with providers of service including but not limited to family members, caseworkers with Human Services, probation officers, school personnel, primary care physicians, and other mental health and community partners.
- Participate in opportunities to receive training that will ensure that evidence-based practices are provided to clients at ADMHN.
- Provide a minimum of the 27 direct service hours per 40 hour week. Direct service time includes 6 hours after 5 PM each week and Saturdays from 9am - 1pm.
- Participate in a) ADMHN meetings including but not limited to Team meeting and All Staff meetings, b) individual and group supervision, and c) Network committees as deemed appropriate.
- Complete all required clinical and administrative documentation to accepted standards of practice, accurately, legibly, and by established timelines on agency computer system and paper as needed. Progress notes are due the same day as the service provided. Treatment plan, DLAs, CCARs, etc are to be completed on or prior to due date.
- Provide all treatment within the appropriate limits of the given authorization. Complete and follow through with financial and clinical information necessary to ensure reimbursement for services provided to consumers. Regularly contact authorizing agencies to discuss appropriate treatment plans, and request continued authorization of services.
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Essential Learning (both online trainings and face-to-face trainings).
- Expected to follow all ADMHN clinical policies and procedures as applicable to his position, including those related to confidentiality, release of information and record keeping.
- Expected to demonstrate customer service focus, good communication and professionalism with consumers, co-workers and outside agency personnel in order to provide high quality services and to enhance community relationships. Demonstrate initiative, organization, and flexibility.
- Perform other duties within the scope of the position and experience, education and ability of the employee as may be required.
|Qualifications:||Education: Masters degree in mental health field. License preferred. |
Experience: A minimum of two years experience working with clients experiencing mental illness. Experience and interest in providing therapeutic services within a time effective therapy framework. Clinical expertise in assessment and therapeutic interventions with clients effected by mental illness.
Skills: Clinical expertise in assessment and therapeutic interventions with clients and their families affected by mental illness. Knowledge of community systems and resources are helpful. Competent in computer skills required.
Other: Ability to lift equipment and supplies up to 15 lbs.